So, how can you get rid of moles on your body? So now may be in your mail question is How to Get Rid of Moles of your body.
There are many different ways for you to get rid of moles of your body. Each mole removal procedures have their own pros and cons. Therefore, it is better than you learn about all the different types of mole removal before attempting any of it.
Mole removal procedures on How To Get Rid of Moles on Your Body consist of 2 different types, natural and non-natural ways.
Natural Mole Removal Methods
Since ancient times, people have conjured up many concoctions made up of different natural ingredients to remove ugly moles off their face. Such methods are inexpensive and do not have side effects. Thus, they are pretty popular among people who want to remove their moles. However, the rate of reoccurrence of the mole is quite high, since most of these natural concoctions are not able to penetrate deep enough into the skin to remove all the mole cells.
Now, at this time there has been an increase in some over-the-shelf herbal mole removal cream being sold. Such creams are made up of 100% natural ingredients, and thus there will be minimal side-effects. The rate of reoccurrence of growth of the mole is also much lesser as compared to natural mole removal procedures. However, these creams are slightly much more expensive.
Other Mole Removal Methods
There are certain procedures involved, in the removal of moles. These methods to remove moles are:
• Mole Removal Surgery – this method is done by a surgeon who will remove the mole with a scalpel and then perforation the open wound. This method is painful (painkillers are given) and can lead to scarring.
• Electrosurgery – on this technique, all the surgeon will crop off the all mole with a scalpel and finally destroy the melanin forming tissue with an electric needle. This action also includes some scarring.
• Cryosurgery – this surgery is where the surgeon uses liquid nitrogen to destroy the tissue.
• Laser mole removal surgery – this surgery is fast gaining popularity as it is the least painful and results in minimal scarring. In this method, the surgeon uses the special laser to destroy the mole tissue.
• Acids – this method doesn’t involve any surgery. It includes the use of antiseptic creams and acids to get rid of the mole and destroy the tissue. This action takes up to six weeks to be effective.